Come explore the Caribbean's most popular resort while your cruise is in port!
Your Discover Atlantis Tour Includes:
NOTE: Access to the Atlantis pools,
slides and beaches are not included with this activity.
If you are interested in these options, you would be required to purchase the Atlantis Aquaventure pass instead:
Aquaventure Day Pass.
- A leisurely, self-guided tour of the world-renowned Atlantis Resort!
- The Dig Aquarium: Discover
the ruins of ancient Atlantis in
The Dig Aquarium, a replica of an
archeological excavation site.
- Predator Lagoon: Where you will view
sharks, barracudas and many other creatures.
- Marine Habitats: Also included in your Discover Atlantis pass is access to the marine habitats featuring over 50,000 marine life!
- You are welcome enjoy the rest of your time in port
shopping at the Marina Village, trying you luck at the casino, or
dining at one of the many restaurants on property.
How it Works:
- Taxi service is readily available at the cruise pier. The taxi ride is about a 12 -15
minute ride from the cruise ship entrance, depending on the traffic.
taxi fare (not included in the price of the tour) is approximately $4
per guest if more than two guests. The taxi fare is $12 total for one or two guests.
- The Check-in desk opens at 9am.
- It is recommended that you take a taxi from the Atlantis to
your ship an hour and a half before the ship sailing time.
are made right online. Immediately after purchase, your pass opens for
you to print out and bring with you to present upon check-in. You will
also receive an email confirmation of your order, your required pass can
be opened and printed from your email confirmation as well. Guests who
do not have both their printed pass and their cruise issued ID to
present upon check-in may be denied access. Bahamas Day Pass guests check in at the outdoor ticket counter over looking the Marina, specific check-in
instructions are included on your printed pass.