|Bahamas Day Pass Experience:
Feel the rush as you swim with the dolphins with the Deep Water swim at Dolphin Cay - a one-of-a-kind, educational water adventure alongside the resort’s Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins. Watch as they show off their acrobatic skills and learn from certified dolphin behaviorists. Dolphin Cay is an education center opened in 2006 to provide a safe haven for 16 stranded dolphins whose home was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina and is known a world-renowned dolphin habitat. This Deep Water Dolphin Interaction Day Pass also includes 5 miles of pristine beach on Atlantis property.
- Dolphin Interactions takes place at Atlantis, Dolphin Cay. If traveling from the cruise ship directly to the Dolphin Interaction, the closest entrance to the Dolphin Cay would be the Cove Atlantis.
- Be aware that the check in time for this activity is 15 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- The taxi ride is about a 12 -15 minute from the cruise ship entrance depending on traffic.
- The taxi fare is not included in your day pass but is approximately $12 if one or two guests, $4 per person if more than two guests.
- Give yourself one hour to get from the cruise pier to Atlantis Cove during peak travel times.
|What's Not Included:
- Lunch is not included but available for purchase on-site
- Access to Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
|What To Know Before You Go:
Reserve your day pass online. Your reservation will be scheduled and confirmed within 48 hours of purchase because it is based on availability. You will receive an email confirmation once confirmed that includes your Dolphin Interaction admission ticket. If the date you selected is full, you will receive notification and a full refund with 48 hours. Guest must be 6 years old or older to participate. Guests 13 years old or younger must be with a paid adult.
- Children between the ages of 6-9 participating in the Dolphin Deep Water Swim must wear a life preserver
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with physically limiting conditions or persons with a history of heart, neck, back, or joint problems.
- Before or after your Dolphin Interaction, you are welcome to explore the beach and the Atlantis Aquariums
- Personal cameras (including cell phones) cannot be used during your program to ensure the safety of the animals.
- Souvenir photos of your dolphin swim are available for purchase.
- In order to participate on this tour, you must present your cruise ship ID along with your Bahamas Day Pass admission ticket.
- Waterpark and Pool access is NOT Included in this pass.
- 30-minute deep water dolphin interaction including:
• A Dolphin Hug
• A Dolphin Kiss
• Snorkel & swim with a dolphin
• A signature foot push across the lagoon by a dolphin
- Access to Dolphin Cay's private beach. No swimming allowed at this beach, lounging only.
- Fruit infused water
- Wet suits & beach towels
- Complimentary Mesh Bag, Mask and Snorkel
- Complimentary Wet suit for the program duration
- Complimentary locker use at Dolphin Cay
Groups of 10 or more please contact us for eligibility.
Submit a group request form.